We went out to Clinton Square in Syracuse and spoke up for safe jobs. We are also doing outreach to workers in the farms and will participate in tomorrow’s Unity Breakfast with the Occupational Health Clinical Center to commemorate workers who have been killed on the job and also to remember those who suffer occupational illnesses and injuries. Here are some pictures of today and media coverage from the Post Standard here.
- Take Action Now to Protect NY Farmworkers from COVID-19 (from the Worker Justice Center of New York)
- Chobani: Respect Workers’ Organizing Rights
- On the signing of the FFLPA, WCCNY calls on Chobani to step up!
- NY Assembly and Senate pass the Farmworker bill at last!
- Historic win for New York Farmworkers!
- Census 2020 Press Conference
- Central New York Counts! Census2020 Press Conference
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!