Students at Syracuse University have been organizing the Impact Week project which consists of students engaging with the Syracuse community through community service during the week of April 13-19. Impact Week at SU starts today with The Kick-Off event happening tonight at 7 pm in Schine Student Center (Room 304 ABC). The coordinators of the event express that the Kick-Off event will be “an educational, interactive event that will focus on promoting to students the benefits of involvement” with the community. The Workers’ Center of CNY and students at Syracuse Univ. invite you to attend the Kick-Off event which will include performances and an interactive panel in which organizers from the WCCNY, students and other community leaders will be participating.
- Take Action Now to Protect NY Farmworkers from COVID-19 (from the Worker Justice Center of New York)
- Chobani: Respect Workers’ Organizing Rights
- On the signing of the FFLPA, WCCNY calls on Chobani to step up!
- NY Assembly and Senate pass the Farmworker bill at last!
- Historic win for New York Farmworkers!
- Census 2020 Press Conference
- Central New York Counts! Census2020 Press Conference
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!