Thursday, July 20th 1pm – Pack the Court to Support Farmworkers
Where: Albany County Courthouse – 16 Eagle Street Albany, NY 12207
On this day, the Farm Bureau will be presenting oral arguments to have our historic lawsuit to win the protected right to organize for farm workers dismissed. The New York Farm Bureau wants farmworkers to continue living and working in Jim Crow era conditions. This is simply unjust and unconscionable. Join us as we pack the court in Albany to demonstrate the widespread support famrmworkers have in the fight for the protected right to collective bargaining.
- Take Action Now to Protect NY Farmworkers from COVID-19 (from the Worker Justice Center of New York)
- Chobani: Respect Workers’ Organizing Rights
- On the signing of the FFLPA, WCCNY calls on Chobani to step up!
- NY Assembly and Senate pass the Farmworker bill at last!
- Historic win for New York Farmworkers!
- Census 2020 Press Conference
- Central New York Counts! Census2020 Press Conference
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!