Hi friends, thanks for all the donations for this fundraising campaign! Your donation will be put to good use: We do outreach to visit farmworkers all over Upstate and Central NY, provide trainings and workshops so workers can organize and fight back unjust working conditions and are at the forefront of the struggle for dignity, respect and sanctuary for immigrants and refugees. More than anytime organizations like the Workers’ Center of CNY need to exist and thrive and you are doing your part with your donations and volunteer work. Muchas gracias!
Recently we were able to hire two more staff: one full time and one part time and that was only posible thanks to your support.
Please help me to get to $1000, we are now at $700. The funds we raise will allow us to have money to pay for transportation, expenses related to trainings and advocacy and much more. Mil gracias!
- Take Action Now to Protect NY Farmworkers from COVID-19 (from the Worker Justice Center of New York)
- Chobani: Respect Workers’ Organizing Rights
- On the signing of the FFLPA, WCCNY calls on Chobani to step up!
- NY Assembly and Senate pass the Farmworker bill at last!
- Historic win for New York Farmworkers!
- Census 2020 Press Conference
- Central New York Counts! Census2020 Press Conference
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!