Last Monday we called a press conference at the “injured workers day” to speak up about the problems with workers compensation and we got featured in this report from WRVO public radio.If you have been injured on the job and want to share your experience with workers comp there will be another “injured worker day” on January 13 at the Syracuse office (936 James St). Together we can improve this system so that all workers don’t have to be victimized by the system over and over again. The stories we heard last Monday were extremely painful. Workers having to deal with loss of income, homelessness, long delays for medical procedures or hearings. This is no way to treat injured workers!
- Take Action Now to Protect NY Farmworkers from COVID-19 (from the Worker Justice Center of New York)
- Chobani: Respect Workers’ Organizing Rights
- On the signing of the FFLPA, WCCNY calls on Chobani to step up!
- NY Assembly and Senate pass the Farmworker bill at last!
- Historic win for New York Farmworkers!
- Census 2020 Press Conference
- Central New York Counts! Census2020 Press Conference
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!