In December, Senate Democrats passed up TWO big chances to use their leverage to pass a clean DREAM Act by withholding their votes on a pair of spending bills. Sen. Gillibrand stood strong and withheld her vote, but Sen. Schumer did not. (More details here.) In 2018, there are no more excuses. The next spending bill vote is January 19. Please call Sen. Schumer today and urge him to withhold his vote for the spending bill unless it includes a clean DREAM Act. Sen. Schumer is at 202-224-6542 or 315-423-5471.
- Take Action Now to Protect NY Farmworkers from COVID-19 (from the Worker Justice Center of New York)
- Chobani: Respect Workers’ Organizing Rights
- On the signing of the FFLPA, WCCNY calls on Chobani to step up!
- NY Assembly and Senate pass the Farmworker bill at last!
- Historic win for New York Farmworkers!
- Census 2020 Press Conference
- Central New York Counts! Census2020 Press Conference
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!