Becoming an Advocate for change
If you are a low-wage worker and are interested in defending workers’ rights and advocating for change, we invite you to get involved with the Workers’ Center.
The Workers’ Center of Central New York is a membership organization, made up of a diverse group of low-wage workers in a variety of occupations and industries who are organizing for power and respect in the workplace and helping to build a movement for social and economic justice. By becoming a member, you will learn more about your rights as a worker, have access to legal support, and build your leadership skills. Please contact us for more information or just show up to an upcoming meeting or action!
lease contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Know Your Rights Workshops
We hold monthly gatherings the third Saturday of each month starting at 6:00 pm at 2013 E. Genesee St. Syracuse, NY. All are welcome to attend!
JOIN US IF YOU…
- Are facing problems at work
- Are not being paid minimum wage or overtime
- Are not getting meal breaks
- Have unhealthy & unsafe working conditions
- Face discrimination or retaliation
- Want to learn about your rights at work
- Want to improve wages and working conditions
- Want to belong to a supportive community of workers & friends
- Believe in building worker power, solidarity & self-determination
For More information please call (315) 218-5708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Food and refreshments will be served. Children are welcome.